Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 54 - #365grateful

I'm grateful for small miracles, like me actually figuring out how to use my sewing machine!! 

I never learned how to use a sewing machine in the past. I watched my grandmother several times, but was too young to actually learn anything. I took French class instead of home ec in middle school. So now that I'm an adult, I've realized this is the type of skill that I really should have, especially with two girls in the house!

I bought a machine back in November and finally took it out if the box this weekend. After having the upper thread break several times, I finally figured it all out and have made several practice stitches! My goal now is to complete a super simple project from Pinterest. 

Wish me luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment