Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 51 - #365grateful

Yesterday, I was supposed to attend my first real Praise Team practice at church. The Praise Team is the group at our church who does the contemporary music. The music includes singing, keyboard, guitar, bass, sax & drums. I'll be attempting to sing. But I got a call yesterday that they would be cancelling practice.

While I was looking forward, I'm actually a little grateful that practice got cancelled. One, because I was a bit scared of singing, mostly because I don't know all of the songs and am not THAT great at reading music. Secondly, and most importantly, I was grateful to have an evening with my little girl, Allison. Kaitlyn and her daddy were at a Girl Scout event, so Allison and I got to spend some time together, which I ALWAYS love.
This pic was taken earlier this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment